TERMS & CONDITIONS
Via Napoli reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions below at any time without notice.
Via Napoli Pizzeria is BYO for wine only and the corkage is $5 per bottle.
We are NOT BYO on public holidays, Valentine’s Day, Father’s day, Mother’s day, Melbourne Cup or for groups of 12+.
We don’t charge any extra fee if you want to bring your own cake.
For reservations of 12 or more we organise a set menu and to secure your reservation a deposit is required.
The deposit will be deducted from your final bill on the day of your reservation.
Subject to our Cancellation Policy, this deposit is non-refundable and will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
Final numbers for reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to the time of reservation. Failure to confirm numbers means that you will be charged for the number originally booked, if higher than the numbers on the day.
If numbers decrease from your original booking, the deposit difference will not be refunded. Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill at the time of dining.
We do not reserve specific tables or areas and tables are only allocated on arrival of all the guests into the restaurant.
We have a 2 hour table duration policy, this may be extended subject to the agreement of Via Napoli.
Any menu changes in relation to special dietary requirements to your confirmed set menu are required in writing via email no later than 72 hours prior to your reservation.
If you have confirmed your reservation with a limited time frame please ensure you arrive on time to ensure the experience of guests are not impacted.
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, notification is required in writing.
For notice provided less than 7 days prior to your reservation, 100% of the booking deposit will be retained by Via Napoli Pizzeria.
Via Napoli Pizzeria respects your privacy and is committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Credit Card Details
By providing your credit card details you are authorising Via Napoli Pizzeria to withdraw the nominated deposit. Please note that the deposit amount charged on your credit card is based on services requested.
Via Napoli Pizzeria retains or holds credit card information only in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI DSS) to prevent theft or misuse. No Sensitive Authentication Data shall ever be retained by us.
Photography Disclosure Statement
You agree by attending Via Napoli restaurants and/or events, that you and your image (moving or still) may be photographed/taken being adults or children and may be used in Via Napoli’s website or social media sites or any other hard copy or digital format.
You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the images shall be owned by Via Napoli and Via Napoli may, at their absolute discretion, use any of the images for commercial or non-commercial purposes anywhere in the world.
The following conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by Via Napoli Pizzeria for redemption:
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded under any circumstances.
- Gift vouchers remain the property of Via Napoli Pizzeria.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If an order exceeds the value on the gift voucher, payment for the remaining balance is required immediately.
- Gift vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue, unless stated otherwise on the gift voucher.
- A gift voucher can be redeemed at any Via Napoli Pizzeria location.
- Via Napoli reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
- Via Napoli Pizzeria is a business part of a corporate group and the various related corporate entities within the group (“VNP”) may be APP Entities as defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”).
- VNP collects and retains personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APP”) in the
- As a general rule, VNP de-identifies or destroys all personal information that is no longer necessary to carry out the functions or activities of VNP or those directly related thereto or that the individual has not consented to VNP continuing to
- In accordance with APP 1.4, using its references, VNP collects, holds or manages the following kinds of personal information:
- Names, telephone or mobile numbers, emails, credit card
- This information is collected through VNP’s website or over the
- The purpose of this information is to facilitate the reservation or booking of seats or tables in restaurants operated by
- An individual may seek to access information that is held by contacting VNP using the contact details on its website.
- VNP is not likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
- It is impracticable for VNP to deal with individuals who have not identified themselves or use a
- Any information collected, held or managed by VNP is collected only as reasonably necessary to carry out the functions or activities of VNP or those directly related thereto.
- VNP shall not use any personal information collected, held or managed for any purpose other than to carry out the functions or activities of VNP or those directly related thereto.
- VNP only collects, holds or manages personal information that has been consented to be held by the
- VNP will only disclose information that it collects, holds or manages as allowed by the Act.
- Any unsolicited information received by VNP shall be
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of VNP and by engaging in the making of a reservation or booking at a restaurant operated by VNP and by the making freely available of this policy you as the individual are taken to have been notified that your personal information has been
- VNP may use your personal information for direct marketing, communicating offers, newsletters and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive the marketing communications, it will contain the necessary information to unsubscribe.
- VNP shall not disclose your personal information to any individual or entity that is not within
- VNP does not collect, manage or hold any government related identifiers of individuals.
- VNP shall take all reasonable steps (if any) to ensure that personal information held is up-to-date, accurate and
- VNP shall ensure that reasonable steps are taken to protect personal information and prevent the loss, misuse, interference, disclosure, modification or unauthorised access of personal
- Individuals may access personal information held by VNP and any request for access shall be dealt with in accordance with the